Yzf-r125 makeing tapping/rattel

FatBoy Biker
This post is 5751 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hay Iv had my r125 for 2 month now and i was just wondering if any other owner has had the same sort of tapping/rattel as i have. It sort of sounds like the tappits gon and its blowing at the same time. now i dont ryde gental to b fair but i dont give it that much abuse and in 2months it cant do that much damage can it :blink: ?? so yeah any one know or haveing a similer nois??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hay Iv had my r125 for 2 month now and i was just wondering if any other owner has had the same sort of tapping/rattel as i have. It sort of sounds like the tappits gon and its blowing at the same time. now i dont ryde gental to b fair but i dont give it that much abuse and in 2months it cant do that much damage can it :blink: ?? so yeah any one know or haveing a similer nois??

have you had yr first service yet???? i had my first about 3 months ago no probs what so ever untill it got nicked outside my house got my new 1 last week im sort of having the same problems sounds like a tapping noise , i know yr surposed to keep it under 6 thousand rev for the first 600 miles to bed the engine in maybe its that???

have you had yr first service yet???? i had my first about 3 months ago no probs what so ever untill it got nicked outside my house got my new 1 last week im sort of having the same problems sounds like a tapping noise , i know yr surposed to keep it under 6 thousand rev for the first 600 miles to bed the engine in maybe its that???

mines in for its second service week tuseday guna get every thing changed and cheked just in case but i got a new helmet the other day and its not so tite on my ears and it sounds ruff but im not to sureit if because its a short stroke crank and its goin like madd under there lol, yeah the tapping it sounds fine when ur stood still or trying to get someone else to here it but whn ur ryding or on ur own its sounds ruffer than a badgers ass :lol: i recon im goin crazzy

ive started to rag the shit out of mine now and ive only done 130 miles im f*!ked off with people sitting up my arse trying to keep it under 6k revs

it dont mater how you ride it just dont hold it at high revs for long periods of time when running it in, thats how was told to do it but now mine also rattels but i hav had it at 84 bouning off the limmiter a few times ;) lol it will b fixed also im geting a QUOTE ON A FULL EXHAUST AND AIRBOX SYSTEM from sum place who works with k&n if ur intressted ill let you no what thy quote me and if i can get enuff intresst guna c if i can get them to make it a bundel pak ?? or you could spend abit more and go all out custom and have it poping out from the underside of pillion seat lol

How you finding the bike?? iv just rearly started getting it down i found the breaks are good a low speed but at high ther abit soft at high and the front end likes to jump about lol but i mite b pushing it abiot hard lol

love the bike , its quite funny how you get so many strange looks at u from people who think its a r6 .....lol . just want to get the bubble smoked screen aswell and the roller protectors

yeah even when i took it inot the garage to book my service thay had to look twice cuzz they thort it was an r1 or r6 lol and culdent belive it was a 125 lol never mind

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online