DT125R Model and Engine Number Location?

bitoy
This post is 5761 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am having problem on my DT125R on what year model is my bike and where I can locate the Engine Number?

this is the picture of my bike..

HPIM3825.jpg

I just acquired this bike recently from a friend who doesnt also know about bikes..

And does anyone have a parts catalog that can be shared since parts of this model here in my country are hard to find. At least if i have a parts catalog, I can order online the correct part number.

Thanks for the help.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I am having problem on my DT125R on what year model is my bike and where I can locate the Engine Number?

this is the picture of my bike..

HPIM3825.jpg

I just acquired this bike recently from a friend who doesnt also know about bikes..

And does anyone have a parts catalog that can be shared since parts of this model here in my country are hard to find. At least if i have a parts catalog, I can order online the correct part number.

Thanks for the help.

hello mate not sure about the catalog but the engine number is on the crankcase in the center on the top near the rear shock..well thats where mine is so im sure yours is. good luck

hello mate not sure about the catalog but the engine number is on the crankcase in the center on the top near the rear shock..well thats where mine is so im sure yours is. good luck

Thanks for the quick reply.

Anyways, Ive seen this combination 3FW, is this the engine code/number? :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online