Speeding

Mayharg
This post is 5910 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

DO NOT PAY THE FINE AND TAKE THE POINTS

If anyone has been caught speeding while,

riding up to

being in

or going out of "Road Works"

on a public road in the UK, I may be able to help you get off, this has nothing to do with the NIP or who was or wasn't riding the bike.

Just good old determination in fighting for my rights and justice in a country i considered i belonged to but now takes the p-ss and is run by incompetents with no backbone.

just e mail your probs

hpoe this can help someone

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

DO NOT PAY THE FINE AND TAKE THE POINTS

If anyone has been caught speeding while,

riding up to

being in

or going out of "Road Works"

on a public road in the UK, I may be able to help you get off, this has nothing to do with the NIP or who was or wasn't riding the bike.

Just good old determination in fighting for my rights and justice in a country i considered i belonged to but now takes the p-ss and is run by incompetents with no backbone.

just e mail your probs

hpoe this can help someone

AMENDMENT:

FOREWARNED IS FOREARMED

IF YOU GET CAUGHT BY ANY CAMERA IN ANY SITUATION (AND U KNOW ABOUT IT) ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS TAKE PICTURES AT 20M TO 50 m INTERVALS OF THE ROAD FOR PROOF OF SIGNAGE / ROAD BARRIERS AND LIGHTING

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online