HELP HELP ON MY VSTAR

Vasco
This post is 5910 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can anyone help me? my 1100 v star 2004 custom is on hold at the Portuguese custom. I need information compression ratio, I know its 8.3-1 HOWEVER they need to know something about how many RPM per <kw

example below:

Honda 2002 vt 750c shadow spirit is 9.0-1 and 5500rpm 30.0KW?????????What is my 2004 custom? cant find anywhere anyone have a website I can find and print this info????????????

209.915.2404 need help asap.

Vasco

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

As far as I'm concerned, there has been no change to that type of bike so go on the Yamaha web site and quote the figure from there.

Your customs know this and are trying to piss you off.

Yoda you are most definetly correct, however I still need to find the info. Ive looked on yamaha site cant find anything close to what I need.~

Vasco

Vasco - do youhave a local Yamaha delaer youculd go to? If so get them to print it out on headed paper for you. Just tell them whats happened and they should help. Failing that email a Yam dealer over here and ask them - if you are stuck PM me and i will call my local dealer for you see if i can get you something.

OK, I will have a look in the morning. I think 70 KW comes to mind.

Thank-you any help would be appreciated, 70kw already gets me closer. If you run across the info please let me know also on the rpm for the 70kw. I will check again later today.

Vasco

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online