YZF R125 OWNERS POST YOUR VIEWS HERE!

yzfr125guy
This post is 5911 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi, just got YZF R125 and have already done 317 miles in 4 days! just thought id post this so any one who owns a YZF R125 can talk about anything they need to know so that your not trawling around the forum looking for a YZF R125 discussion. i personally would like to see any ones pics, mods and views on new exhuasts i will put my R125 on here soon!

YZF R125 owners post here!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i just got the yzf r125 in red still in the run in period .but i have just fitted a tail tidy in sted of the long drop number plate holder the new one makes the bike look a lot better

I got the black r125 and it still needs running in its done 250 miles and its fantastic! it gets looks and attention everywhere I go! I would like to get a better exhaust 4 it though and am thinking of getting either the micron or the scorpion I'm not sure! any1 have either of those exhausts? also is the recommended run in period 500 or 600 miles as ive heard different?

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

I got the black r125 and it still needs running in its done 250 miles and its fantastic! it gets looks and attention everywhere I go! I would like to get a better exhaust 4 it though and am thinking of getting either the micron or the scorpion I'm not sure! any1 have either of those exhausts? also is the recommended run in period 500 or 600 miles as ive heard different?

1000miles kid!

600 is for the first part of it and then it needs its service then another 400 to bed it in a bit more!

hi, just got YZF R125 and have already done 317 miles in 4 days! just thought id post this so any one who owns a YZF R125 can talk about anything they need to know so that your not trawling around the forum looking for a YZF R125 discussion. i personally would like to see any ones pics, mods and views on new exhuasts i will put my R125 on here soon!

YZF R125 owners post here!

I'm after the tail tidy. How much did you pay for it and did you fit it yourself. Do you have a pic?

hi there..

the tail tidy that i got cost £54.00 that in in cludes the 3 day delivery ,yes i fitted it my self comes with full instructions and is very easy to fit

i got it from cmcbikes.com...i will try to put a photo of it for you.....

I got a my yello/black YZF about a month ago and i've done 600miles. It's got it's first service on Tuesday. Also got the tail tidy and it looks ace. Got Double bubble smoked screen too. Think i might take the back pegs off too :) i love this bike.

Scorpion can is meant to be good and totally unrestricted. Malossi are making a bigbore kit to go with it and a remapped CDI. that will bump it to 170cc unrestricted. pricey tho as the kit is 550 and the can is 250. dunno how mucha reworked cylinder head is.

Jonny

I got a my yello/black YZF about a month ago and i've done 600miles. It's got it's first service on Tuesday. Also got the tail tidy and it looks ace. Got Double bubble smoked screen too. Think i might take the back pegs off too :) i love this bike.

Scorpion can is meant to be good and totally unrestricted. Malossi are making a bigbore kit to go with it and a remapped CDI. that will bump it to 170cc unrestricted. pricey tho as the kit is 550 and the can is 250. dunno how mucha reworked cylinder head is.

Jonny

how much is the yzf r125 in britain?

tks a mill Jamie

i'm thinking about gettin the devil eyes for my black yamaha YZF R125...only issue i'm trying to find out if there modified for the YZF-R125...? :blink:

i kno there are mods for R6 n R1s but they look really cool...and i want one! (being a spoiled brat) lol

also are they legal in united kingdom?

Cheers mates :D

D.

i'm thinking about gettin the devil eyes for my black yamaha YZF R125...only issue i'm trying to find out if there modified for the YZF-R125...? :blink:

i kno there are mods for R6 n R1s but they look really cool...and i want one! (being a spoiled brat) lol

also are they legal in united kingdom?

Cheers mates :D

D.

they are illegal i think

however, i wouldnt moddify your bike to much, as you are a learner, it will attract alot of attention from the police

they are illegal i think

however, i wouldnt moddify your bike to much, as you are a learner, it will attract alot of attention from the police

seeen...ahhh too bad. thanks for that advice. i'll wait til i've passed my full license n buy n R6 then...:) this country has too many restrictions n laws it just so, takes up the freedom of riding a bike here you kno...:( but yeh, thanks again shokz!