speedo cable TT600R with talon hubs and drive

This post is 5921 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've got a TT600R with 17" talon hubbed wheels and a speedo drive. The speedo is not working and i suspect its because the cable is too tight and has failed. Anyone out there fitted 17" wheels and fitted a conventional spped cable to the stock speedometer? Any ideas about who could supply a lomng enugh cable with the correct fittings at each end?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've got a TT600R with 17" talon hubbed wheels and a speedo drive. The speedo is not working and i suspect its because the cable is too tight and has failed. Anyone out there fitted 17" wheels and fitted a conventional spped cable to the stock speedometer? Any ideas about who could supply a lomng enugh cable with the correct fittings at each end?

hi are the standard wheels for sale if so what year 1998 no cush drive by any chance and how much im in sw london thanks steve

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online