Klan Heated Clothing

Gas up - Let's Go!
This post is 5896 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No one ?

Am I the only soft git on here, or does no-one else go out in the cold ??

Someone must use it. I refuse to go to a BMUU site to ask

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

I was out in the snow last year! and I dnt bother with heated grips etc just a good pair of textile clothing

I use the Klan heated gloves (full glove not just inner) and they are OK, personally I'd like them a little warmer so you know they're on, instead they stop your hand getting cold without feeling any warmth (although i'm sure they'd be different at this time of year). I wouldn't bother with the undergloves though, the wire elements don't wrap under the fingertips and Klan told me that you may well get a cold spot there. I also had a little problem with the internal wiring, in that itcould do with being a little longer as I can feel it taut between thumb and finger. I might swap to the EXO2 gloves which I think are better .. I know the're Storm rider heated gillet is brilliant.

http://exo2.co.uk/

• 3 weeks later...

I might swap to the EXO2 gloves which I think are better .. I know the're Storm rider heated gillet is brilliant.

http://exo2.co.uk/

Just ordered a pair from EXO2 direct, James Laing, the MD sounds like a decent sort of a bloke. Wasn't sure on the control pack, but as it takes another .4amp I'm going to try without.

For the record the EXO2 gloves reach 55C on full power, that's about the same as a pair of Oxford grips, but it's inside the glove, so more efficient.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online