TDR 125 exhaust

sonicthebadger
This post is 5857 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, my TDR has just developed a hole in the exhaust under the seat and melted a hole in the mud guard. Unluckily this also means that the seat is jammed closed.

Since I'll probably have to take half the bike apart to fix the seat anyway, can anyone recommend to me a decent place to buy an exhaust for this bike? I've heard some aftermarket exhausts release more power and are cheaper due to a lack of catalytic converter. Is this true? Cause if cheaper is more powerful then happy days!! :D

Oh, I'm in Ireland, so Irish places or websites would be best. Or indeed, anyplace that'll ship to me is good too!

Thanks guys.

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all, my TDR has just developed a hole in the exhaust under the seat and melted a hole in the mud guard. Unluckily this also means that the seat is jammed closed.

Since I'll probably have to take half the bike apart to fix the seat anyway, can anyone recommend to me a decent place to buy an exhaust for this bike? I've heard some aftermarket exhausts release more power and are cheaper due to a lack of catalytic converter. Is this true? Cause if cheaper is more powerful then happy days!! :D

Oh, I'm in Ireland, so Irish places or websites would be best. Or indeed, anyplace that'll ship to me is good too!

Thanks guys.

If you take a look on www.ebay.de you can pick up a new gianelli system for about €200. The exhaust is still restricted with a washer where it connects to the bike.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online