My first trackday.

Stew
This post is 7324 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Okay, perhaps I shouldn't post in here as my first trackday didn't quite go to plan and I ended up riding my girlfriends honda around Cadwell instead of my previously trusty YZF750. The YZF decided that it didnt want to play on a track with me and came to an abrupt halt with electrical problems on the way there. The YZF is fixed again now and if I had found the dodgy wiring while I was at the side of the road I would have still used the yam. As it was I had to cram myself onto the little NC30. Still, a fantastic fun time was had, pictures here.... http://www.escapethewomb.com/~crotchrocket...s/trackday.html

Wonder if the girlfriend will notice the slightly shorter right footpeg? :wink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

You look kinda small on your birds bike :wink:

Noticed your wearing TCS's, have yours stopped squeaking yet, as mine still drive me mad :shock:

:lol: A lot of people say I make the NC30 look like a mini moto. :lol:

As for my boots, yeah they still squeak a bit but they seem to be getting better. WD40 (or the oil that came with them) always works as a temporary measure but the rain seems to wash that away and they start to squeak again.

• Admin

I keep meaning to try some vaseline to see if that helps, as i too use wd40 but it only seems to work for 5 minutes :shock: