Would any UK R6 owners like to take part in a feature for TWO magazine?

Two_Review
This post is 5794 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Last year in TWO magazine we ran a feature called 'Turf Wars'. The aim was to find which group of 1000cc sportsbike riders was the best. After a couple of prelim rounds at Boxhill, the final was held at Bruntingthorpe where all the riders got to go nuts for a day (longest wheelie, top speed, drag racing, etc). It was a load of fun and we are planning this years round.

We're hoping to do something similar but with 600cc riders this time.

If you have an R6 (any model) and are interested, could you get in contact please?

(We're also after ZX6Rs, GSXR600s and CBR600 if you know anyone with one who might be interested).

If your up for a laugh and fancy getting involved can you send an email to [email protected] please?

Cheers

John Hogan

Features Editor

Two Wheels Only

01689 899274

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bugger. Wish I'd not sold mine now. Do one involving the TDM and I'm in.

Last year in TWO magazine we ran a feature called 'Turf Wars'. The aim was to find which group of 1000cc sportsbike riders was the best. After a couple of prelim rounds at Boxhill, the final was held at Bruntingthorpe where all the riders got to go nuts for a day (longest wheelie, top speed, drag racing, etc). It was a load of fun and we are planning this years round.

We're hoping to do something similar but with 600cc riders this time.

If you have an R6 (any model) and are interested, could you get in contact please?

(We're also after ZX6Rs, GSXR600s and CBR600 if you know anyone with one who might be interested).

If your up for a laugh and fancy getting involved can you send an email to [email protected] please?

Cheers

John Hogan

Features Editor

Two Wheels Only

01689 899274

Maybe I could change the stickers on my R1 and join in the fun

If I file down the knobblies on my TTR I wonder if they'd notice?

It doesn't say it is't a R6... but it does say 600.......:angel3:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online