Speeding up my SR125

evvy69
This post is 5907 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there, have recently got a SR125, lovely little bike but will only do little over 55mph. So i was just wondering were these restricted or is there any other tips to speed them up?

Thanks, Craig.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hills can have a positive or negative effect to a bikes speed!! :thumb:

take the exhaust off look in the front pipe to see if its rejuced in size if it is get it out , this will make a big difference ( well should ) then try the carb look to see if that is rejuced in any way ( ie inlet and out let ) try a power filter s&b some thing like that they sell them on m&p site u might need to rejet the carb awell sounds a lot of work but not to bad , if u do this and have trouble pm me and il try and help if i can.

mick

• 3 weeks later...

take the exhaust off look in the front pipe to see if its rejuced in size if it is get it out , this will make a big difference ( well should ) then try the carb look to see if that is rejuced in any way ( ie inlet and out let ) try a power filter s&b some thing like that they sell them on m&p site u might need to rejet the carb awell sounds a lot of work but not to bad , if u do this and have trouble pm me and il try and help if i can.

mick

Hmmm, never thought about that.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online