where do hoses go?

Nick1992
This post is 5926 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

right, now i found out that i am supposed to have 1 radiator, i have 2 hoses coming out om my cylinder head that are both leaking water, one of them pours out when i fill my radiator up so i cant run it because it is empty and the other comes out when the bike is started. where are these hoses supposed to go or do they connect to each other?

PLEASE HELP ☺

Thanks, Nick.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

right, now i found out that i am supposed to have 1 radiator, i have 2 hoses coming out om my cylinder head that are both leaking water, one of them pours out when i fill my radiator up so i cant run it because it is empty and the other comes out when the bike is started. where are these hoses supposed to go or do they connect to each other?

PLEASE HELP ☺

Thanks, Nick.

Would it be logical if the two hoses were to be fitted to the radiator?

both the radiator hoses are connected, but when i fill it up water comes out of the 2 hoses coming out of the cylinder head.

any chance that you could post a picture of your problem? this would help.

adam

do they not go to a header tank? i dont knowmuch about these bikes, but w/c bikes usually have an expansion tank to 'dump'coolant when they are hot. maybe this is hidden somewhere they need to be reconnected to it.

what size id and od are they?

do they not go to a header tank? i dont knowmuch about these bikes, but w/c bikes usually have an expansion tank to 'dump'coolant when they are hot. maybe this is hidden somewhere they need to be reconnected to it.

what size id and od are they?

how old is the DT ?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online