help please

mad73
This post is 5934 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i no its not a yam but i really need help, this is my sons first bike its an italjet motorcross , i need help with what model this is and where i can get spares the guy i bought it from didnt no so can any 1 on here help , any help will be greatful

i have tried to put pics on but it anit letting me so if u no anything about these bike or need to see the pics pm me your e mail and il send u the pics.

thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i no its not a yam but i really need help, this is my sons first bike its an italjet motorcross , i need help with what model this is and where i can get spares the guy i bought it from didnt no so can any 1 on here help , any help will be greatful

i have tried to put pics on but it anit letting me so if u no anything about these bike or need to see the pics pm me your e mail and il send u the pics.

thanks

tried again with the pics but its saying you have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to

tried again with the pics but its saying you have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to

Open a photobucket account

Upload your pics there

Next to you uploaded pics you will see four fields

copy the IMG field and paste it into the forum

Least thats how i do it <_<

Maybe if you email these with your pic?

http://www.italjet.co.uk/

Open a photobucket account

Upload your pics there

Next to you uploaded pics you will see four fields

copy the IMG field and paste it into the forum

Least thats how i do it <_<

Maybe if you email these with your pic?

http://www.italjet.co.uk/

i have a photobucket account ive put pics on b4 just wont have it ,,, il try again.

cheers for the reply

thanks

48e8_11.jpg

4dd4_11.jpg

You got it done then. Well done. Ive got them in myphotobucket account 2.

im afraid Im not in the know with this model...

Glad you got them on tho. ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online