Twin exhaust dt125 video found! Real or fake?

oJaXo
This post is 5926 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I reckon its real and not too difficult for an experienced welder / fabricator. Would imagine that all theyve done is branched off into the two mufflers after the expansion pipe. Not as complicated as i first thought when i saw your post.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, problem is the one on the left is the only one that will work properly, the exhaust gases need to be presented to an equal Y shaped exit, as the one on the left has, not a T exit as on the right. The gasses on the example on the right will go down the left branch in the main as this is a straight through route at the T so they will take the easiest path

i dont get what you are saying m8 remember i am from wales lol. if you look at the copper pipe you will see pen marks to show bends and so on i know the t will not work as i said it is just a template for the layout and size the t joint is just a easy fix for the layout .i have not got a clue what cans you would use plus it seems alot of work and cost for just a visual mod

Andy, no offence but youre being very economical with what you have said about the picture

What is the nice looking jobbie on the left ?

What is the template for ?

Have you bought the one on the left?

If so where from?

Ojaxo would be keen to know...Me? well im just intrigued

pic is what i have found out m8 but i have all the tools to build this pipe no probs as i said the copper one is a template for all the angles and size before you make the steel one i just placed the pic to see if it would help still unsure what pipes you could use to pull it off and you would have to make a fixing of some sort for the letf pipe as you are looking at the backend.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online