Hi Where can I get better exhausts for my Dragstar 250?

MovieMax
This post is 5933 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

I want my Yamaha XVS 250 Dragstar to sound better than the quiet hair dryer sound it makes now and sound more like a harley/bigger engined bike.

Now I know absolutely nothing about exhausts, but does anyone know how I can achieve a better sound? Im gonna throw in words like baffles, slash cuts, down pipes, exhausts, silencers, drag pipes, full system...

Anyone know what I could get and where from?

Hope you can help me

Cheers

Max

;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi, i dont know anything about exhausts either, but

http://www.mayors-motorcycles.co.uk/index.asp

these guys do a range of highway hawk fat pipes. give them a ring coz the ones they do for my little xvs 125 are suposed to make it sound much better and also supposed to increase the bhp by 2 or 3. give em a try im sure they'll help

Hi

I want my Yamaha XVS 250 Dragstar to sound better than the quiet hair dryer sound it makes now and sound more like a harley/bigger engined bike.

Now I know absolutely nothing about exhausts, but does anyone know how I can achieve a better sound? Im gonna throw in words like baffles, slash cuts, down pipes, exhausts, silencers, drag pipes, full system...

Anyone know what I could get and where from?

Hope you can help me

Cheers

Max

;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online