Barnsley Show

This post is 5932 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'll be going, hope the weather is like today!!

can we give it some on the track or is it a potter behind some bsa?

Hey, had a great time today at Barnsley despite the gales force winds over woodhead pass. Met up with Oldgit and hung out together (we even shared a meal AHHH)

apart from the wind, the weather was great and I got to go on the race track to mix it with the rd's, cb750's and other kit from the 70's. never been to a show where you can "parade" your bike on a track!..... Bollocks, just screwed the bugger at every opportunity even got my tyres squeeling after the back staight and ground my foot pegs!!

DSC00085.jpg

GT550 chasing me, he ground out most of his main stand on his recently restored machine oops! CB250 pottering in front

DSC00084.jpg

better lean angle there!!

DSC00082.jpg

bloody dust gave me the jeebies at first

DSC00080.jpg

whoooo hoooo!!

DSC00071.jpg

close up of me, red-lining in 2nd gear

cheers to "Oldgitonabike" for taking the piccies

Great to meet you Drewpy, pretty scary going home in the wind over woodhead, especially on such a light bike. Heres a couple of pics off my camerea before it packed in.

Thanks for those,

I went back over the woodhead pass and managed to stay behind a micra at 50mph, then it bloody sped up out of my comfort zone, so I had to slow down again!!. Still it was an "interesting" journey to say the least!

6th july is uttoxetor VJMC show and end july is Lotherton hall where I hope to meet XS360!?

we could always arrange a meet up to ride up/down to the shows if you're up for it?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online