Yamaha TW125 Top speed and 0-60?

oJaXo
This post is 5929 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there just wondering what the top speed of the TW125 is and what the 0-60 is roughly?

i really love the look of these bikes with the big fat rear tyre, but i want something that isnt going to struggle on hills and keep up with traffic.

many thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I used one for my bike training and at 55 you were thrashing it. I suppose you could get 60 but this was a school bike so don't know about good TW's. I thought it would be good low down with it being a 4t but my DT (when restricted) had more low down and much better response. Loved jumping n my DT after a day on the TW.

so they are kind of slow top end and slow getting there? :(

Yep

Mine isn't too bad to get to 50 then its slow up to 55,downhill i have had it up to 70 and if the road was longer it would had been more............. :unsure:

Yep

Mine isn't too bad to get to 50 then its slow up to 55,downhill i have had it up to 70 and if the road was longer it would had been more............. :unsure:

aw man thats a shame i love the look of these bikes, but i need something that is quick and nippy and also has top end.

i think im going for the dt :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

aw man thats a shame i love the look of these bikes, but i need something that is quick and nippy and also has top end.

i think im going for the dt :unsure:

Hi oJaXo,

if you like the style from the TW, you should buy a TW. You can upgrade the engine without a problem to 165ccm. With this kit is the power from engine compareable with the 200ccm TW engine.

Or with some other parts you can upgrade to 270ccm.

I've upgraded my engine to 200ccm and I can drive 120km/h -> 75mph

If you want some more information, please take a look im my shop http://www.tw-parts.com or send me a mail [email protected]

Regards, macbig2k1 from Germany

PS: Sorry for my not so perfect english.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online