Restoring a Yamaha dt100

ginger0195
This post is 5952 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi

My name is Adam Richardson and i am 16, i have recently started restoring classic yamahas, i have already completed a 1975 yamaha dt125 (bought for £10 at a classic tractor fair!) and have strarted on an early yamaha dt100 (that cost me £60 from a friend). The problem is i do not no the exact age for reregistering it with the dvla, can anyone help? also i need a new master switch, front mudgaurd, speedo cable, battery, blinkers, brake lights and head light, has anyone got any suggestions of the best places to source these parts?

responses would be greatly appreciated,

Adam

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Do an internet search on the engine or frame number - might help.

I might have a DT100 manual at home (bought before I discovered the DT100 I bought was an AG100) so PM me the first 3 letters of your frame or engine number, I might be able to help.

Do the frame and engine number match?

Paul

Do an internet search on the engine or frame number - might help.

I might have a DT100 manual at home (bought before I discovered the DT100 I bought was an AG100) so PM me the first 3 letters of your frame or engine number, I might be able to help.

Do the frame and engine number match?

Paul

both the engine and frame numbers match, there are two numbers, one matches the number printed on the frame and the engine, and the other is printed on a seperate sticker. The VIN ( i presume vehicle identification number?) is 132717. The other number is 10r.240.07 with E11 in a circle above it, what does this number represent?

Adam

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online