Get yer wallets out!

Goff
This post is 5947 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Right thats it. Im officially signed up to do this challenge. I will be riding a 350 Enfield Bullet motorcycle over 1,000 miles through Rajasthan, India to raise funds for Scope, the charity that helps children with Cerebal Palsy.

I will travel from Delhi through Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Pushkar, Jaipur and Agra, passing the Red and Amber Forts along the way before finishing the ride at the Taj Mahal. Its going to be physically and mentally challenging, but all for a good cause! I shall be riding a classic Enfield Bullet Motorcycle, which are still built and widely used in India.

I see a lot of children with CP come through the various Orthotics clinics I go to during my placements on my Prosthetics and Orthotics course at uni. My friend Jo is also taking on the challenge as her nephew has CP so together they are reason enough to spur us on.

I aim to raise £3000 or more and any donations are greatfully recieved!

If you wuld like to sponsor me you can do so by going here:

SPONSOR ME HERE

or clicking my sig.

Either of those links will take you to my sponsor page and you can track the progress of my fundraising efforts there too.

Thanks in advance!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online