A new one to the pack....

This post is 5946 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yes, looks good, is it a 750? good engine? good price?, come on dont be shy, oh and how many you got now...dont know where you put them all, its a wonder you can still move in that kitchen :lol:

In good fettle, Lreg 750 Genesis, money not bad either...£450 with Mot.

My ickle street. Yes more bikes at the top. 7 houses, 5 bikes on the street.....If you dont like bikes, dont live here!!

streetregout.jpg

As for my kitchen, :lol, no room in there, front room is the parking spot

frontroom1.jpg

yea

you would be trippin if you looked at it to long

btw is that a new fuel tank ?

yea

Holy poop ... :lol: ...

The original tank decided to leak :( not salvageable. ..but Ive a great project to do with the new tank before I spray it back to its original colour. ....Cant say what just yet cos its kinda secret B) , have to wait and see. The problem is that I ride it everyday so it cant be off the road for long.

The pic of it indoors dosnt do it any favours..its very very bright...ask Goff..we rode together for a day....oh and yes I have matching yellow panniers...

In good fettle, Lreg 750 Genesis, money not bad either...£450 with Mot.

My ickle street. Yes more bikes at the top. 7 houses, 5 bikes on the street.....If you dont like bikes, dont live here!!

streetregout.jpg

Whoaa, There are bodies all over the place, look like victims of the mad custard pie thrower to me!... :lol:

yea

haha I already am tripping looking at it..

I love the colors.. I eventually when I get a new sport I want it purple sparkle with hot pink rims..

*sigh*

now im im love with this color scheme.

and yes i said holy poop cause Igot kicked out of another forrum for saying s**t

streetregout.jpg

Whoaa, There are bodies all over the place, look like victims of the mad custard pie thrower to me!... :lol:

I do love biker blokes when they are on their backs.......*snigger*

SORRY! Thats me being all pervy - must be the heat :lol:

And yes, his bike is proper bright - but people STILL don't see him (fuel protest another biker almost took him out, if he had had another set of stickers on his fairings he woulda hit him!)

Whoaa, There are bodies all over the place, look like victims of the mad custard pie thrower to me!... :lol::lol::lol:

Very good,,,I had to cover there faces, just couldnt be assed to change the colour of the brush.

I do love biker blokes when they are on their backs.......*snigger*

SORRY! Thats me being all pervy - must be the heat :lol:

And yes, his bike is proper bright - but people STILL don't see him (fuel protest another biker almost took him out, if he had had another set of stickers on his fairings he woulda hit him!)

Numpty.......Fancy undertaking me at 50-60mph on the hard shoulder in slow traffic..doh!! :blink:

As oldgionabike will testify, I er had a rant about not being seen...I actually asked one guy "If Id done something like sleeping with his Wife"

He asked "why?"

I said "Well why where you trying to kill me?"

He just put his window up, so I waved at him with two ickle fingers and rode off. Ive a big yellow bike with yellow panniers...how???? As my mouse mat says.....because you didnt bloody look!!

:rant:

Heres another good one...from last year, I was on my way down south (as was normal for me 3-4 times a week), at a service station. Because I spent an inordinate amount of time on my bike (Silver Yam), I wore a florecent yellow jacket, you know the type,so I could be seen.

Well Im standing in the queue waiting to pay, when a bloke walks past and pushes directly infront of me and the guy infront..I says " Excuse me mate, thier is a queue here, we have been waiting for 5 mins"

"Oh, Im sorry, I didnt see you" :cussing:

" You didnt see me? Im standing here in a big florecent jacket, a shiney white helmet, Im 16 stone (Not anymore!!!) and you cant see me? If thats the caase, what chances do I have out there on the motorway with you on it? Go and get your eyes checked and look twice before you change lanes, because I may be there, shining like a big yellow sun. "

Well the guy backed right off and walked sheepishy to the back of the now silent queue. :ct:

After travelling for 1000s miles each week, Id had enough of the "Didnt see you brigade"

The last guy who tried to take me out by undertaking me on the M60/M66/M62 roundabout lost his mirrors....I took one side and my mate took the other, we threw them into the grass at the side of the motorway......pauvre con

:pissed-off:

Phew...feel much, much better now :mellow:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online