SAT NAV

Tall Bloke
This post is 5968 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I want a SAT Nav I can us on the bike by using earphones.

Does anyone know of a current SAT NAV model that has earphone socket?

Plan is to have it in a pocket and just listen to the directions?

Come on guys someone must know!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I want a SAT Nav I can us on the bike by using earphones.

Does anyone know of a current SAT NAV model that has earphone socket?

Plan is to have it in a pocket and just listen to the directions?

Come on guys someone must know!

Ive an RAC model I got last year, uses earphones or I should say earphone. I have it wired into the bike so it keeps the charge up and it sits inside my map bag so I can see it 2.

Having it in the pocket is ok....but can be frustrating because it loses its signal, and you press buttons accidentaly....

There are many out there. Goffs got a good 1 for sale...did? check her out...

Good luck. Edit..Model is RAC SatNav 200.

Ive an RAC model I got last year, uses earphones or I should say earphone. I have it wired into the bike so it keeps the charge up and it sits inside my map bag so I can see it 2.

Having it in the pocket is ok....but can be frustrating because it loses its signal, and you press buttons accidentaly....

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice, I will have a look at the RAC online. What is your model Number ?

I cant praise the TomTom rider highly enough.

ear/mouthpiece stays in the helmet. Just need to plug in a small cable for teh Bluetooth unit, which hides away in your pocket.

I just sold a Garmin Quest Motorcycle Edition for £160 - had everything you needed for the bike including a headphone socket!

Ive now got a Tom Tom rider 2 with the Scala Rider bluetooth headphone - what a fantastic piece of kit!

And if you cant afford one all at once - go to the Dell site - £29 deposit then a tenner a month for 2 years - and STILL costs less than in the shops with the interest on top!

DELL OFFER

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online