XVS 250 Dragstar

Strider
This post is 5873 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all,

Im new to this forum....this is my first post!

Ive had a 250 dragstar for a year. Its been a great bike never had a days trouble with it. The longest trip

Ive took so far has been a 100 mile each way.

Are there any other Dragstar 250 owners here?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello all,

Im new to this forum....this is my first post!

Ive had a 250 dragstar for a year. Its been a great bike never had a days trouble with it. The longest trip

Ive took so far has been a 100 mile each way.

Are there any other Dragstar 250 owners here?

Hey Strider is that you in Calpi with Mags?

If so...... I've just got the 125 draggy. If that is you let me know how your doin' you ugly git. :lol:

OGRi Redcaps

If so...... I've just got the 125 draggy. If that is you let me know how your doin' you ugly git. :lol:

OGRi Redcaps

Erm no thats not me...... at least I hope Im not a ugly git :rolleyes:

OGRi Redcaps

Sorry mate, a friend of mine who used to organise many of the british rallies "bull dog" etc, moved away to Calpi in spain about two years ago and openrd a tattoo shop in Calpi, I was hoping you were he as I've been trying to contact him over somthing quite important for the last 6 months. Any way, nice choice of bike, I enjoy my little 125cc Draggy, but I've got to ask why didn't you go for the 650 as it's not that much dearer? I'm stuck with my little one because I've finally decided to be a grown up (at 46 years of age!) I rode for years without a test cert' then had a rest for 18 years, now I'm going for a test and hope to be able to find a v star 650 ASAP. I appreciate it's your choice and really none of my business, but you get so much more with the bigger bike. Oh and welcome to the club.

All the best OGRi

Sorry mate, a friend of mine who used to organise many of the british rallies "bull dog" etc, moved away to Calpi in spain about two years ago and openrd a tattoo shop in Calpi, I was hoping you were he as I've been trying to contact him over somthing quite important for the last 6 months. Any way, nice choice of bike, I enjoy my little 125cc Draggy, but I've got to ask why didn't you go for the 650 as it's not that much dearer? I'm stuck with my little one because I've finally decided to be a grown up (at 46 years of age!) I rode for years without a test cert' then had a rest for 18 years, now I'm going for a test and hope to be able to find a v star 650 ASAP. I appreciate it's your choice and really none of my business, but you get so much more with the bigger bike. Oh and welcome to the club.

All the best OGRi

Im still waiting to do my test so I must go for the smaller bike. I have been looking to hopefully go for a tourer when/if I pass my test. Maybe a Deauville...or I was thinking maybe the BMW F650GS.

Im pushing towards the Deauville, smart bike.

Im still waiting to do my test so I must go for the smaller bike. I have been looking to hopefully go for a tourer when/if I pass my test. Maybe a Deauville...or I was thinking maybe the BMW F650GS.

Im pushing towards the Deauville, smart bike.

Like you I'm getting ready for my test, Will probably go on to the 650 drag star. I like the riding possition and the looks too. Good luck with the test. Cheers OGRi

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online