Help needed from America

Goff
This post is 5871 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi peeps

I have a Hypercharger and to make it fit my bike i need a fitting kit from Kuryakyn. Now i have been in touch with Kuryakyn direct and they said the part is readily available and they will ship it to me at a cost of $295!!!!! The part is only $69!

I have tried contacting Kuryakyn dealers here inthe UK but they dont seem to be able (or want to ) help me.

So after trying various dealers inthe US - again with no joy. I was wondering if someone in the USA who knows of a Kuryakyn dealer would mind ordering this part (i have the part number), and shippingit over for me and i will paypal over the money. I'll also add a little extra for your trouble ;)

I cannot believe Kuryakyn wanted $295 to Fed Ex over the bloody part when i have ordered much larger and heavier stuff from the US at a fraction of the cost!

If you can help that would be great - thanks!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I sent a pm to a bud of mine in UK that builds bikes, Ill give you a yell when he replys.

that was quick , he said to try Alistair at A.R.Harley . & heres his web site, he prob wouldnt mind an email if you strike out on here. good luck .

http://www.thefont.info/contents.htm

Thanks folks. Jeepurz i tried to email your friend but the link is broken.

Yoda have sent you a PM just in case

Oldgit thanks for the call this morning!

Im determined not to give up on this just yet so i shall keep on trying!

The info on what i need is as follows, just in case anyone else want to try and help lol:

Kuryakyn part number 909422, a mounting kit for a hypercharger to fit a V-Star 650 CLASSIC. The retail price is $69.95.

Thanks in advance!

try this heres the guy he's talkin bout there an HD shop but he thought the were kurk. dealer. I didnt see it listed on there sight but theres an email addy on it.

http://www.harleycustom.co.uk/

If you don't have any luck you can email me direct with what you need. I am setup as a dealer for them but don't order much. [email protected] - shipping still is expensive but not that much.

Sean