Just bought FZ6 S2

Rob27
This post is 5953 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Had my GSXR 600 K7 stolen 2 months ago. Just got money through and wanted something people wont want to pinch but look good and ride good!

Got it in black. Now i bought it cash due to insurance pay out. Does anyone know if you still get the £350 cheque from yamaha or was that just for the finance deal?

http://www.yamaha-motor.co.uk/products/inf...ouble_yammy.jsp (Yam summer deal).

Cheers.

Rob.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Rob,

Hopefully I will be joining the FZ6 S2 owners club tomorrow when I put my deposit down.

Dont quote me but my interpretation of the text on that page is that the £350 is only available with the finance deal. Happy to be corrected though.

I will ask tomorrow when I order mine and post back if you not had a confirmed reply before that if you like?

I will be making use of the 0%... better the money and interest in my account than theirs :D

Warren

Hi Rob,

Hopefully I will be joining the FZ6 S2 owners club tomorrow when I put my deposit down.

Dont quote me but my interpretation of the text on that page is that the £350 is only available with the finance deal. Happy to be corrected though.

I will ask tomorrow when I order mine and post back if you not had a confirmed reply before that if you like?

I will be making use of the 0%... better the money and interest in my account than theirs :D

Warren

Cool, I just got my cheque through yesterday! :D so im happy. I was straight down the bank lol.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online