My Fs1e fully restored and a tad modernised.

oJaXo
This post is 5690 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is my fizzy, shes fully restored and motd and taxed :D.

072807180526.jpg

081807075009.jpg

091107170451.jpg

[As much as i love her, im looking into selling her in the next few months, but have no idea how much she will get?

Any ideas?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah, but i always have seen them being restored to their original state e.g massive indicators and mirrors and pedals etc. so i was wondering if mine would still make the same amount?

• 3 months later...

Yeah, but i always have seen them being restored to their original state e.g massive indicators and mirrors and pedals etc. so i was wondering if mine would still make the same amount?

Well looking at it that is an FS1 and not an FS1E, This year I have bought 3 of them (FS1 not E) one was £2.20 (off Ebay for spare parts) another was £155 (scruffy but only needed a silencer for MOT) and another @ £200 which had been powder coated and was in tidy condition. So I guess if yours is an FS1 you may need to hang on to it for a bit longer for the price to increase. Regards Jim

P.S just about to fit the 70cc conversion & electronic ignition which should make it go a bit better, if your interested I'll let you know how it performs after the conversion

CLASSIC

looks mint

get as much as you can for it mate

• 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online