R1 TAIL TIDYS

SUPERBIKE352002
This post is 5820 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Hommies,

I have just joined your forum and just saying hello to you all from good old England!!.

I don't know if any of you can help me but I am after a tail tidy that fits near the rear shock on an R1 and it looks the bollocks!!.

I think it comes from the States but can't find it anywhere now!!.

Please guys,HELP ME!!!!!.

Cheers Dave.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Hommies,

I have just joined your forum and just saying hello to you all from good old England!!.

I don't know if any of you can help me but I am after a tail tidy that fits near the rear shock on an R1 and it looks the bollocks!!.

I think it comes from the States but can't find it anywhere now!!.

Please guys,HELP ME!!!!!.

Cheers Dave.

They are certainly different. Seen a couple out and about, but I must admit I am not overly keen.

I cant see them being legal either, as the plate dimensions are way too small. Will end up costing a lot more if you get stopped, what with getting a £30 fixed penalty.

I would look into the legalities of it, unless you can afford to keep paying £30 lol!

They are certainly different. Seen a couple out and about, but I must admit I am not overly keen.

I cant see them being legal either, as the plate dimensions are way too small. Will end up costing a lot more if you get stopped, what with getting a £30 fixed penalty.

I would look into the legalities of it, unless you can afford to keep paying £30 lol!

hi there i'm new today but i've just picked up on this conversation. i know of a place that can provide off the shelve tail tidy's and that the tail tidy's are 100% legal. it is only the size off the plate. also if you require you can also pick up an integral tail light which has LED indicators built in to the assembly. This is also legal as it is an MOT pass piece of kit. I just thought it might help. Take it easy guys.

:unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online