Dragstar Emblem Removal

fenman
This post is 5795 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, I want to remove the dragstar emblem from the side of my fuel tank and side covers. Has anyone got any tips on the best way to do it without marking the paint?

I did it by using a piece of wood like a lollipop stick, and gently inserting it between the emblem and the tank. It worked very well for the side covers too. If you do it just right you can get the emblems off without damaging them as well. They are just held on with glue which should come off in one lump

Hi, I want to remove the dragstar emblem from the side of my fuel tank and side covers. Has anyone got any tips on the best way to do it without marking the paint?

Thanks, I'll give it a go.

• 2 weeks later...

Try a bit of WD40 too - i used it to take off the sticky mess (oooooerrrr!) left by the foam seal around the clocks when the tank went for a respray - worked a treat!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online