cleaning the bike

R6markm
This post is 5648 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well, he had a feel inside my helmet and, would you believe it, he could feel degredation.

This line just cries out for some editing! Was it a nice feeling ??

I'd be genuinely interested to know what the percentage of increased risk is.

Raised, like a bit more than what it was, never said it was certain, probably very small, unless you rub your gloves down with diesel before putting them in your lid.

I work for a water utilities company. I have to know what goes where, y'see.

Oh no, you shouldn't have said that, I was told someone who I worked for, I got moaned at for months!

FS365, innit?

Some say it's better than ACF.

I just have 2 whole cans of ACF to get through before I even consider the FS, though.

That's the stuff, runs off and leaves a black puddle - hate the stuff! Yes ACF50 makes the bike look a dumpster just deposited it's load over it, then when you wash it in the spring it looks like new!!

I couldn't own a cruiser, really couldn't be bothered with all that polishing, a nice muddy dirt bike and the attitude to match :eusa_dance:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

This line just cries out for some editing! Was it a nice feeling ??

It's a great line, isn't it!!!! :lol:

His hands were a bit rough, but he did grease them first !!!!!!!

Raised, like a bit more than what it was, never said it was certain, probably very small, unless you rub your gloves down with diesel before putting them in your lid.

Hmmm.... sounds like a fun Sunday afternoon activity.

Can't afford diesel as well as petrol, though...

Oh no, you shouldn't have said that, I was told someone who I worked for, I got moaned at for months!

Pah - I have no fear.

I actually work for an engineering consultancy, who hire me out to a water utilities company.

I fix broken waste water pipes.

I don't have to know or care what your water bill is or which pipes are leaking.

In the immortal words of some spotty kid with a Woolworth's name badge, "Its not my department"!!!

I couldn't own a cruiser, really couldn't be bothered with all that polishing, a nice muddy dirt bike and the attitude to match :eusa_dance:

I generally don't bother polishing, actually.

So long as it's clean of crap, I'm happy.

My bike is a functional tool, not a fashion accessory.