Insurance on the database?

Aced Up
This post is 5850 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It can take a few days to show up on there though. I have bought another bike and rode it back from the guy i got it from last night - some 60 miles or so - and even though i insured it at the start of the week, it still isnt showing on that database.

I got stopped Easter Sunday bringing the bike up from Birmingham, they said it had no insurance. It had been done on line - glad to see its on there now :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did ya find any?

My brother (1) just found out that our older bruv(2) hasnt insured the car that brother (1) is currently driving... TwT!!!! gonna quiz him!

Top Man Aced up.

Just checked all my own bikes and one (of 3) Does NOT show :o , getting on to it now!

Three out of 15 cars out in he street do not show, and one comes up mis described :angry::o

F`Fkssake..............20% Just shows the system is only as good as the muppet that typed the ifno in teh furts place!