Hey all! New YBR125 owner here in need of a fly screen

neil.martin
This post is 4304 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey folks,

I'm a hardened commuter cyclist of 8 years but I decided I needed more range and power so I took my CBT and the rest, they say, is history...

I've been riding my shiny new (well second hand with 500 miles on the clock) black 2005 YBR125 around for a few weeks now. Thoroughly enjoying it but on the fast A roads at around 50-60mph I'm getting battered by the wind and the bike is feeling a little unstable. From what I've read I could really benefit with a fly screen but alas I can't find one to buy anywhere! Does anyone know where I can get one or if indeed they have one for sale? Are there any compatible screens out their either?

Warm regards,

Neil. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

congrats on getting into biking, you will never look back now, except maybe to check on the porsche you just flew past ;)

id check ebay for a fly screen,

puig also make them for your bike, and there decent quality, and usually pretty cheap, there raptor or windstream ones would probably be best, as for being unstable, i wouldnt think a fly screen will help that, check your tyre pressures else just slow down a bit :)

hope this helps

ps busters or the like will stock puig

Hello,

Try this, a very reputable German-French company, Equip Moto. This saute vent is only €20 and you can't beat that. Recommended by other YBR 125 owners in France. I don't have it but am thinking of buying it soon.

http://www.equipmoto.fr/accessoire-moto-saut-vent-moto.html

Cheers,

Douglas

• 4 years later...

Can I just bump this one back up there.

We have a YBR125. It's an EFI non kick start model though I suspect that makes no difference. My wife would like a screen for it to give a little weather protection. A recommendation of one that someone has found effective would be useful.

Cheers.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online