1st trackday yesterday

chri5
This post is 5876 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I attended my 1st trackday yesterday at Snetterton (UK)! despite it being VERY windy and gloomy all day (although the rain held off until about 3pm) i had an awsome time and learnt alot about my riding techniques ;)

Roll on the better weather, i'll definately be going back and i recommend it to anyone who hasnt tried it before, brilliant day!

Just one picture of mine and mates bikes lined up but there was a photographer there on the day and am just awaiting the pics to be uploaded then ill get some up.

DSC00153.jpg

Despite my mates riding H*ndas ( :unsure: ) 1 being a 'blade and another a 600RR they both admitted to my R6 being a complete "missle" :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:thumb: Cool. Sounds like you had a good day. It's addictive ya know ;)

Just wait till you get to Donington..... round Hollywood to see the awesome Craner Curves snake and drop away from you :blink::o:D Fantastic. Highly recommended.The new pit garages at Donny are sooo much better now.

Who was the track day organiser and how many in the groups?

It was organised by MSV

As for group numbers it was probably around about 20ish so was quite spaced out on track :D

Another mate has done a couple of days at Donnington with the Haslam race school and he said its brilliant. I wouldnt mind going round Donnington myself or Cadwell.

good stuff keep it up at about the red line and youll do well have fun. your in good hands i hope all the best beza

Thanks for that. Great stuff, there's nothing better than having loads of space on the track :D

Done Cadwell too but only the short track :mellow: It's very narrow tho.

Enjoy it mate!!

Track days are amazing, I've done one at Silverstone and will defiantly do one or two this year, I’m trying to get my friend to come as well but he's a bit worried about destroying his 07 Kaw 636, may be we could somehow organize a YAMAHA FORUM track day, I’m in London anything not too far I’m down for. :D:D:D

Yeah i'd be up for that ;) Likewise about travelling, as long as its not too far (just incase lol)

I kept thinking the same as your mate, but you only need push as far as you feel comfortable dont you? :D

I wouldnt mind doing one at Silverstone myself or Donnington

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online