yzf r125

g-funk
This post is 4167 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

That sounds good ! yeh i got a reply from Tony at weller too they wont put it into production til the 2 year warranty has gone :( £149 is real cheap !! who are you talking to? I see leo vince have got their exhaust out now too.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also been trying to find out if an R6 end can with modified pipe would fit but cant get any answers.

I have also been trying to find out if an R6 end can with modified pipe would fit but cant get any answers.

Im talking to longlife in bristol atm but they hav places all over the contry and iv sed about every one on the forum wanting modds iv got to take my bike down at the weekend so thay can hav alook at my baby and give me an estimate for a full system intake and exhaust oooooooooo ecited so far thetotal is about 220 notes and im expecting it to reach near the 500 note mark but for a full induction system and custom exhaust for the same price u can get an exhaust for the bike i fink is a good deal and if enuff of use ask for it thy mite do a deal pak for it lol fingers crossd

yeah on youtube the are a few exhausts on there but not sure which to choose did really like the weller racing pipe but not for 6 months.

and i just bought some green angel eyes for it ill post some pics when i get them

yeah on youtube the are a few exhausts on there but not sure which to choose did really like the weller racing pipe but not for 6 months.

and i just bought some green angel eyes for it ill post some pics when i get them

sweet i wana get sum blue bubs for my fornt parking lites lol i recon therd look ace lol or get them red so thy look like evil eyes at nite lol

sweet i wana get sum blue bubs for my fornt parking lites lol i recon therd look ace lol or get them red so thy look like evil eyes at nite lol

how do ya de- restrict them then as i have only got 83 @ 10,500 rpm 6th gear

:o how can a 4 stroke 125 do that speed thats in same league as 2 strokes such as the rs and mito. no chance can it do that <_<

because they are supposed to be lol

wel every one is talking about the few tweeks yamaha can do to it to make t go faster but seems no ones actualy looked into it, iv always keep getting tol that its the exhaust with the 3 cats in it (got a dag and no probs scinc lol) but hav any of you seen ho the air gets into ur air box lol thers 2 tiny holes faceing the battery and its them lol.

So good induction kit and exhauset wich you will get at the price of your scorpian n micron exhauset will sort it out or you could get a remap of your system and open up the injector (more fule=more power(dont let green peace know but who cares about the polar bears lol) less money inpoket <_< ).

im sure soe one will find out how to tweek it iv been diveing threw allsorts of pages and asking yammy workers and all sorts not one will let a secret out dam them.

wel every one is talking about the few tweeks yamaha can do to it to make t go faster but seems no ones actualy looked into it, iv always keep getting tol that its the exhaust with the 3 cats in it (got a dag and no probs scinc lol) but hav any of you seen ho the air gets into ur air box lol thers 2 tiny holes faceing the battery and its them lol.

So good induction kit and exhauset wich you will get at the price of your scorpian n micron exhauset will sort it out or you could get a remap of your system and open up the injector (more fule=more power(dont let green peace know but who cares about the polar bears lol) less money inpoket <_< ).

im sure soe one will find out how to tweek it iv been diveing threw allsorts of pages and asking yammy workers and all sorts not one will let a secret out dam them.

you cannot open up the injector as its a sealed unit and to get more fuel in yes you need to map it but also the onle way to do it is to fit power commanders which does not give you more power, also yamaha dont do the modifications as it would invalid the warranty.

i spoke to a bike tuner near where i work and they havent got any info on the bike yet so looks like its a trial and error effort needed on this.

its a shame really cos the bike is capable of doing more and such a dream to ride just needs the power to match the looks.

you cannot open up the injector as its a sealed unit and to get more fuel in yes you need to map it but also the onle way to do it is to fit power commanders which does not give you more power, also yamaha dont do the modifications as it would invalid the warranty.

i spoke to a bike tuner near where i work and they havent got any info on the bike yet so looks like its a trial and error effort needed on this.

its a shame really cos the bike is capable of doing more and such a dream to ride just needs the power to match the looks.

well i meant get bigger injectors but its like where would you find info like that i mean i havent got a clue where to look anymore lol unless sumone can hack into yamaha itself lol

well i meant get bigger injectors but its like where would you find info like that i mean i havent got a clue where to look anymore lol unless sumone can hack into yamaha itself lol

nah i aint doing that

But its a 4 stroke 125! 85mph is well quick enough for something like that and if 'its supposed to be' why do they still use 2 stroke 125's in moto gp if 4 strokes will do the same? cos it cant do 120! thats why they are scraping 125 gp bikes for 250 4stroke gp bikes becasue its about the same speed as a 125 2stroke, get my point?

[the bike will do 80mph restricted about 120mph derestricted

Im sorry, but HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!! HAAA HA HA HAH!! PMSL ROFL LOL LOL HA HAA HAAH HA!!

I have not slapped my thighs and felt such mirth for a very long time.

Thanks for that, you have made my day.

Im sorry, but HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!! HAAA HA HA HAH!! PMSL ROFL LOL LOL HA HAA HAAH HA!!

I have not slapped my thighs and felt such mirth for a very long time.

Thanks for that, you have made my day.

Exactly what i thought thank you. :D

Exactly what i thought thank you. :D

well if you aint gonna be serious about it why post, i'm trying to get to the right answers but all you get is stupid replys so please post it elsewhere

i gave you a serious answer about the gp bikes. little far fetched 120mph

i recon 90 will be max pushing it in the red line.

Also thought id add they arnt restricted so you cant deristrict them all there is the CAT in the exhaust for emissions.

You wont be deristricting it just modifying it/tunng it.