Hello

Kennyboy
This post is 5863 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi every1, just found this site I have a Kawasaki Eliminator 125 at the moment & going for my restricted test 3rd lucky soon :lol:

I am interested in the yamaha crusiers but cant make my mind up what to go for between the older virago 535 or the newer dragstar 650 after I get my licence

any comments about both bikes good & bad would be good to hear

cheers

Kenny

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Kenny. I've had A 535 for about a year now with no probs. A few points I find annoying are the position of the ignition, no rev counter and no main stand. But all very minor stuff.

I find the bike a bit tame compared to some other bikes I've ridden but handling and reliability are good. Certainly a good bike to progress to from a 125. Dont know how it compares to the 650 dragstar though.

Hope this is of some use to you.

Hi every1, just found this site I have a Kawasaki Eliminator 125 at the moment & going for my restricted test 3rd lucky soon :lol:

I am interested in the yamaha crusiers but cant make my mind up what to go for between the older virago 535 or the newer dragstar 650 after I get my licence

any comments about both bikes good & bad would be good to hear

cheers

Kenny

aye kenny :P i see your 98 :lol: u got yer zimmer licience yet ??????? :)