Hyper Charger

Goff
This post is 5831 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Im after a Hyper Charger for my XVS 650.

If anyone has one gathering dust or can point me in the direction of one that wont cost me an arm and a leg then i shall be most grateful.

Ive had a butchers around some of the shops ont he tinterweb and the prices are bloody ridiculous.

Ive tried Evilbay, and they are relatively cheap in the US, but none of the sellers are willing to mark it as a gift so i'll get slapped with an import duty bill which kinda defeats the object.

Any help/suggestions/a cuppa tea and a jaffa cake would be bloody marvellous. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If anyone has one gathering dust or can point me in the direction of one that wont cost me an arm and a leg then i shall be most grateful.

Ive had a butchers around some of the shops ont he tinterweb and the prices are bloody ridiculous.

Ive tried Evilbay, and they are relatively cheap in the US, but none of the sellers are willing to mark it as a gift so i'll get slapped with an import duty bill which kinda defeats the object.

Any help/suggestions/a cuppa tea and a jaffa cake would be bloody marvellous. :D

Try this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/kuryakyn-hypercharge...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks - but theres summat dodgy about that listing - he was bidding against me for that hypercharger a couple of weeks ago - he won it and now hes selling it - with exactly the same pictures and description....looks very fookin odd to me dontcha think :blink:

here's the old auction i lost:

HERE

Thanks - but theres summat dodgy about that listing - he was bidding against me for that hypercharger a couple of weeks ago - he won it and now hes selling it - with exactly the same pictures and description....looks very fookin odd to me dontcha think :blink:

here's the old auction i lost:

HERE

yep goff , looks dodgy :unsure: . he" s on the make or scam"n. By the way are u NUUTYGOTH CHK OR

JELLYTOTS ?? :lol:

yep goff , looks dodgy :unsure: . he" s on the make or scam"n. By the way are u NUUTYGOTH CHK OR

JELLYTOTS ?? :lol:

Do i look like a fookin Jellytot? :lol:;)

I'm located in the US. I have hundreds of folks from Europe in our training facility every week. I can probably get it brought to Manchester. I just put a Hyper-Charger and Jardine pipes on my '07 Silverado, it was the best thing I've ever done! I have no reason to mess with you. I work for one of the largest Corporate training facilities in the US. Check out www.qcenter.com.

Hi All

I'm picking up my 650 DragStar this weekend and the sales chap was going on about these hyper chargers, been looking around and can see there a little pricey. Apart from looking the tits what sort of power increase can you look to get from one of these bad boys? trawled google but can't find any spec. <_<

I'm located in the US. I have hundreds of folks from Europe in our training facility every week. I can probably get it brought to Manchester. I just put a Hyper-Charger and Jardine pipes on my '07 Silverado, it was the best thing I've ever done! I have no reason to mess with you. I work for one of the largest Corporate training facilities in the US. Check out www.qcenter.com.

Thanks for that Keith. Ive mananged to get hold of a second hand one relatively chjeap but im not sure whhether its complete. If its no good then i'll give you a shout if you dont mind and we can sort something out. If you cant get one brought in ill pay for postage. Ill let you know soon as, and thanks again.

Kniller - you wont be sorry honey - they are lovely bikes IMHO ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi cant help with cuppa & jaffa cake - tea would be cold by the time I got it to you & jaffa cake would have definately been eaten but still think it might be worth a gamble ordering from the states, people I know & myself have done this & got way with it every time so far(famous last words), dont think they pick up evreything coming in by post.Be Lucky & ride safe!

Hi cant help with cuppa & jaffa cake - tea would be cold by the time I got it to you & jaffa cake would have definately been eaten but still think it might be worth a gamble ordering from the states, people I know & myself have done this & got way with it every time so far(famous last words), dont think they pick up evreything coming in by post.Be Lucky & ride safe!

lol, thanks, but i've managed to sort it now. Just waiting for a set of jets to arrive. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online