Serpent1uk
This post is 5650 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Folks,

Just a quick note to introduce myself as a new member to the Yamaha Owners Club.

I am just getting back into biking after a 10 year layoff so i decided not to buy a pocket rocket and to go for something more sedate and bought myself a Virago 535s, now all i am looking forward to is some decent days so i can go riding.

Unfortunately here in sunny scotland those days can be few and far between so a lot of cleaning after rides will have to done (oh well the joys of biking).

Safe Riding folks

John

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ohhh almost forgot. Take a look at my 'PioneerX Manuals' (workshop forum) tread you will find a link to my manuals site. I have the Clymer & Haines manuals for XV535 as well as parts lists etc.

Feel free to download what you want from there.

• 2 weeks later...

ohhh almost forgot. Take a look at my 'PioneerX Manuals' (workshop forum) tread you will find a link to my manuals site. I have the Clymer & Haines manuals for XV535 as well as parts lists etc.

Feel free to download what you want from there.

Thanks Pioneer but i got a nice new copy off ebay for a couple of quid, (hopefully never to be opened again )

• 7 months later...

Hi

Another newbie here. Just passed me test and went for a 535s too. Been out for the first time today- 10 miles and got right up to 50mph........

It's a lot different to the ER5 I learned on - I'll wobble on a bit more.

Cheers

Steve :D