On the Road AGAIN !!

Kurnai
This post is 5878 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All, was searching for info on my latest ride, 87 FZR 1000RR, (Re-Named "The BEAST") and came across this site, So here I am,

Have not had such a Ride, (or SCARE) since I first got on a bike, It goes like a Rocket Sled on Rails ...

Have not been on a bike for a while, but i went down to Sydney and road back to Townsville on it.. 2065 k's of PURE PLEASURE, although it took me a couple of hundred k's to get used to it ..(Read: TAME the Bloody thing :)

Will probably harrass some of you if I need help sorting anything out.

Regards

Jody

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome back, i am also a returning biker after a 15 year layoff and it feels great to be riding again, current mount is a 1982 xj650, would have prefered a RD350 YPVS but the XJ was such a bargain i could not turn it away.

As a side note i currently have 2 sons doing a year long backpacking tour of OZ and they are loving every minute of it. My only complaint is they have gone from beer and lager swilling louts to wine drinkers cos its a lot cheaper they reckon. They have been to sydney, at present in melbourne and talking about driving upto perth in a few weeks.