yamaha day at the ace cafe

deenjay
This post is 5815 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i was told it was a pink carnation damn so what colour rose ???????

but in reality why isnt there a yamaha owners club sticker to put somewhere on the bikes

especially so close to st georges day april the 23rd yep red rose time.

to all you non brits april 23rd is st georges day englands patron saint.

there isnt really a specific area to meet its not exactly a huge venue you shouldnt miss anyone its just a recognition thing, you coukld walk past them not knowing.

plus the marshalls will tell you where to park you may not have a choice, ( although last yr at the 70s day i did tell the marshal he was a ding bat and if he didnt know what a 70s trialy looked like what the f was he doing marshaling actually my words were stronger than that )

the 70s bikes were meant to be at one end of the carpark ( far right as you face it )near the entrance to the cafe.

Hmm.

I have never been, but I might go for it if I can find someone to ride down with. I am directionally dyslexic lol. Even with my Sat Nav I get lost!

Hmm.

I have never been, but I might go for it if I can find someone to ride down with. I am directionally dyslexic lol. Even with my Sat Nav I get lost!

I can always go down via notts if it comes t it lol, certainly beats ging down on my own too, but thats if i go.

no idea where it is meself but shouldnt be too hard to find i dont think

weather forecast is good looks like a sunny day at the ace :D:D:D

hope you all have a good day cant make it other thinks have come up

I'll be there early on (about 10-ish) for about an hour. I'll be with my daughter (who is rapidly becoming a 'Biker Bitch') and we'll be in my blue Rover 220 Tomcat which has my forum name next to the number plate. Look forward to meeting anyone from the site...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online