yamaha day at the ace cafe

deenjay
This post is 5815 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Always wanted to go, never been. Put my name on the list! B)

stacy as yor my neck of the woods so to speak you know wiltshire has its own bike club

www.wiltshireriders.co.uk

nice group of peeps if your interested

the ace is open to anyone

stacy as yor my neck of the woods so to speak you know wiltshire has its own bike club

Sounds good, always loking for peeps to ride out with. Has the club got a site? drop me a line....

Cheers

Stacy R6MPJ

Sorry only read half the relpy! The answer is there if you look obe 1! Will check it out. Cheers

Count me in - haven't been there for bloody years! May well come up on four wheels and bring my kids with me - introduce them to a Cafe culture legend, as long as Pirate Livingstone hasn't extended the Car Envy Charge Zone out that far by then...

• 2 weeks later...

I am gigging the 26th and will get home early morn 27th.

But, as I only live 15 minutes from

the Ace Cafe', I could roll up in the afternoon.

(I have put it on my calendar).

Is it an all day affair or are you all going to ride out

someplace?

Hi Folks,

If there is anyone on the M4 corridor (Bath, Bristol, Swindon (like me), Reading, Newbury etc) Would you like to meet up on the way? PLenty of juctions and services on the way, and will would break up a boring ride down the M4?

Either leave a reply or e-mail

[email protected]

Cheers

Stacy-r6mpj

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

If there is anyone on the M4 corridor (Bath, Bristol, Swindon (like me), Reading, Newbury etc) Would you like to meet up on the way? PLenty of juctions and services on the way, and will would break up a boring ride down the M4?

Either leave a reply or e-mail

[email protected]

Cheers

Stacy-r6mpj

hi stacy for obvious reasons i wont be riding the ty up the M4 something to do with it being illegal but ill see you up there

i will be on the ONLY ty50p there

Anyone that's going from outside London beware the North Circular has lots of speed camara's on it and most of the road is a 40mph, there is one West bound just under the bridge before you turn off for the ACE cafe.

Square Box.

PS How will we know who's from the site there will be hundreds of bikes ?

Anyone that's going from outside London beware the North Circular has lots of speed camara's on it and most of the road is a 40mph, there is one West bound just under the bridge before you turn off for the ACE cafe.

Square Box.

Look out for Yamahas :P

ill be easy to find there wont be another ty50p there you will see a little roadrunners sign under my bike.

be there midayish

look at my avatar thats the bike im taking

<------- :D

if theres 100s of ty50ps ill buy the first drink

if theres 2 ty50ps ill buy the 1st drink

if theres 1 ty50p then it will be me just a hint its f ing rare, so rare thers not been any in shows except mine.

but your right you wont know most of the peeps there so if you see a balding excentric guy on a tiny bike its me

actually i know a few balding guys on small bikes im hoping to get there about 11.45 / 12 noon ish

feel free to say hi

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online