WANT TO GO FASTER!!!

yamaha_boyracer
This post is 5895 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I currently have a Yamaha aerox R and i have just put some new power reeds in the revalves and i have gone off the clock on flat land just about 65 but i would like to go faster what other mods can i do ~?????????? :huh:

:blink:

braces stuck in the car door trick usually works. :D

Catapult effect with braces :D or you could get a tow from a bmx

Now, now! Don't be naughty! He's having a go at getting the most out of his bike and should be encouraged - he's pretty rare among young 'uns today who largely seem too lazy or too thick to try a bit of tweaking. It could turn out that, some time in the future, you get blown into the weeds by a kid on an old TZR250... :1poke:

I currently have a Yamaha aerox R and i have just put some new power reeds in the revalves and i have gone off the clock on flat land just about 65 but i would like to go faster what other mods can i do ~?????????? :huh:

:blink:

A concentric air filter (like a car 'induction kit') and a cat-less expansion chamber exhaust will make the engine breathe better and improve your acceleration (Kendall and Pitt in Barrack Street may be able to help you with these), but 65mph on an AeroX is pretty close to maximum rpm. I have heard of a couple that claimed to be able to do 90mph but were forever replacing piston rings and bending crankshafts/con rods. Best bet is to wait until you can get a 125 and derestrict it - one of my son's mates had an old Kwacker AR125 that I have paced down the A12 in my car at 103mph!

Where in Colchester are you? I'm in Stanway. Look for a maroon/ivory DragStar cruiser and a black/silver Nexx open face lid - giz a wave and I'll wave back!

Good luck with your tuning project...

(Word to the wise: There's a new donut-muncher working from Stanway Garages, recently transferred in from Brentwood. He's a miserable sod and hates all bikers. He pulled me this arvo for taking a corner 'too wide and too fast', which was horse-shit - any slower or kerbward and I'd have fallen off on someone's front fucking lawn! He then proceded to talk to me like I was some sort of noob moron about the dangers of biking. When he looked at my licence and realised that I am fifty fucking one years old, his only comment was 'you're old enough to know better!' Dopey cunt couldn't even be arsed to get out of his fucking Richmond Panzer Range Rover while he lectured me. He assumed that, just because I ride a 125, I'm a kid when, in fact, I was riding bikes when he was still shitting in nappies. Watch out for him - he looks like a Bulldog licking piss off a thistle and his mate seems to be a Disney 'animatronic' robot...

They are both :wank4az: )