Yamaha DTR 125

timsy
This post is 5239 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

mine was a 2007 dtx did just past 100 bout 102 and i got 100 miles from a tank (well to reserve)

had a DEP exhaust and a open power valve, was dyno'd at CMC @ 31bhp i think which i was quite impressed with

just sold it at 10,000 miles and never been rebuilt, been running that power since it had done 560 miles

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice, must have been a bit strange though. Yeah i agree with you on the CBT side of things. Its what 6 hours...and you cant even fail it. Well....i had a friend who was expecting to be on a ped and they put him on a 125 geared, he just let go of the "rear brake" (Clutch) and stacked it into a brick wall....

But its not enough, people shouldnt be allowed on the road just from that, i didnt feel safe riding away from it.........

ye when i passed my cbt i dident even know hot to get round a island in the right lane i was causing all sorts of havoc in the first few weeks.

and i did myn with a woman that was doing her 125cc cbt on a geard bike i was scared for her she was terible a all he did was shout at her

but it suposed to be all changing now any way so hopefully things will get better

and what sort of 0-60 are these 125's pulling ??

• 8 months later...

That would be interesting

i have a dtr125 re 07 model still mo ted till 8 11 10 its mint just had engine rebuilt of yamaha as it is under warranty 1700 i have a stefan Evert's special edition 05 model 1500. 2 owners not 1 bit of rust still have recipt from new.do you know were and how to post wanted adds as i am new to this i could use your help as i need to do a post like you have my number is do not post phone numbers on public forums

i have a dtr125 re 07 model still mo ted till 8 11 10 its mint just had engine rebuilt of yamaha as it is under warranty 1700 i have a stefan Evert's special edition 05 model 1500. 2 owners not 1 bit of rust still have recipt from new.do you know were and how to post wanted adds as i am new to this i could use your help as i need to do a post like you have my number is do not post phone numbers on public forums

you post in the "wanted section" HERE you have to be a subscribed member to post there

drewps

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online