FAO: Live to ride, Ride to live

Goff
This post is 5895 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have your name tattooed on the inside of my arm - in Thai :lol:

DSC001951.jpg

Lmfao, first time thats happened. In Thai.. does it have the sasme meaning?

lol, yes it does - exactly the same meaning.

And before any one asks me if i know that it really says sweet n sour chicken with fried rice - it doesnt - its been translated by a thai friend of mine, then checked and checked again! :lol:

lol, yes it does - exactly the same meaning.

And before any one asks me if i know that it really says sweet n sour chicken with fried rice - it doesnt - its been translated by a thai friend of mine, then checked and checked again! :lol:

LMFAO... number 42 an a 12 on the side. Glad you had it checked, that could have been a real disaster. :lol:

LMFAO... number 42 an a 12 on the side. Glad you had it checked, that could have been a real disaster. :lol:

lol im not THAT daft - im a tattooist by trade (hence all my ink lol) so i did my homework!

lol im not THAT daft - im a tattooist by trade (hence all my ink lol) so i did my homework!

Does that mean because you have my name on your arm, I should by rights get yours on mine???/??????

:lol:

P