Yamaha Chappy

joke-art
This post is 4500 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone know where I can get a bore up kit and sports exhaust for a Yamaha Chappy LB50?

Thanks

John

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

is that a twist n go if so try beedspeed in grimsby, or taffspeed in wales a goofle search will find em

merv

or get a lifan 125 engine and ram it in your frame

chapp02.jpg

is that a twist n go if so try beedspeed in grimsby, or taffspeed in wales a goofle search will find em

merv

or get a lifan 125 engine and ram it in your frame

chapp02.jpg

Thanks.

I just bought a low milage one for work, and I just want to give it a bit more power for getting my fat ass up hills.

In some years time I may change the engine, but I would rather wait till I have saved some money to do something like this:

speciaal.jpg

• 3 years later...

How complicated was it to install that Lifan engine on that Chappy? Did you have to do any modifications to the frame at all? I recently got 2 1981 Chappys and I'm looking to restore them and do some upgrades. Before I do I'm trying to gather as much info as I can.

Thanks.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online