Sign in to follow this  
goodnsticky

XTZ Super Tenere DECALS

For Sale, Aftermarket stickers for SUPER TENERE. (reads, Super TENERE, 280mm long)

Made from layered vinyl, Silver background, with metalic grey,red and metalic blue.

I can make these to order, along with many other colours or designs for your bikes.

Give me a call with your requirements, Goodie 07986 606 539

send me your email and I'll send you a picture.

For Sale, Aftermarket stickers for SUPER TENERE. (reads, Super TENERE, 280mm long)

Made from layered vinyl, Silver background, with metalic grey,red and metalic blue.

I can make these to order, along with many other colours or designs for your bikes.

[email protected] ten decals pics please...regards martin

[email protected] bike going great and exhaust you sold me looks really good! cheers daf

[email protected] - super tenere ZTX750 stickers photo please.

Thank you in advance.

[email protected]

Yes Please

Im very interested in the stickers, is it possible to supply the "Super Tenere" sticker in black text as im considering spraying all white and think it would look good :D

[email protected]

if you are still making these decals? [email protected]

[email protected] xtx 750 1991 decals wanted full set

I have an XTZ 750 supertenerè year 1992 Pearl White tank and blue lateral plastic with metallic grey 750 sticker and grey, red long stickers.

I need mainly the right side stickers, but maybe better to get them all.

Can you help me? And how much doesit cost?

Thank you and regards

robyEmail me

[email protected]