my 2007 r6

zerocool
This post is 5876 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

that has to be one of the most hotest r6 i have ever seen B):P :P

• 1 month later...

Hey there,

I’ve just joined the club and also the fact that I am looking at buying a brand new R6-2008. I am in Melbourne and I’ve got a few quotes and the best so far is $14,800 on road price. When I was in India, like three years ago I’ve owned a Yamaha rd350cc, Kawasaki pulsar 180cc and also an Enfield Bullet 350cc. But this is new for me is why I going for a r6 or you never know mate, I could have had the cravings for an R1. All you experienced riders and members out there, it’s a request for your suggestions. So Feel free. Thank you!

Hey ZeroCool,

As mentioned below about me planning on buying a brand new R6-2008, i wanted to ask u about the clutches you've changed on ure bike, how are they? I planning on getting on of those, once i get my bike. Just to ensure i get ot right, the lesser the number on the clutch u adjust it to, the less tighter you hold it right? and the same goes with breaks aswell?

Thanks

Sri

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online