NEC 2008

djlestst
This post is 5910 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yes or No? Would you wanna join in the fun?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to display your bike?

• Yes I love to show it off!!
    • No, would rather look at the new toys!
  2. 2. Would you be willing to contribute towards the costs?

• Yes, I have more money than sense.
    • No, My money would rather go on my bike!

I am trying to organize a Yamaha Owners Club Stand for the NEC next year.

Im just trying to gauge interest on who thinks what!?

I will be trying to get sponsorship to cover the costs but no guarantee!

Let me know!

Dj :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Afternoon

I assume you are doing this instead of me now then!!!! I can't remember who it was but someone was asking their mate who now works in a Yamaha dealer to get us some info as to who would be the best person to contact but nothing has been posted yet.

Also, someone said it probably wouldn't work as Yamaha are not too interested in us once we have given them our money!!

I don't mind doing something to help whether it still be speaking to Yamaha to see if they can spare space on their stand (at their cost) or whether they would contribute to a separate stand with their logos all over it.

Let me know if you want me to do something.

Thanks

Mark

Afternoon

I assume you are doing this instead of me now then!!!!

Sorry, was not trying to take it over. Just trying to gauge interest in it.

I have some details from the NEC organizers about costs and applications.

If you want I can forward it on to you?

I'd love to stick mine on show!!!

I always used to do the modified car shows and got a few trophies for them so would love to get on the show scene again but with bikes!!! =]

And by next years show it should be lookin even better than this!!! :D

P1010081.jpg

Hi DJ

No problem. I was waiting for the info but I don't mind dealing with Yamaha if you want to deal with the NEC? Is there a method of sending private messages on here so I can send you my e-mail address (not sure if I want the whole world to see it!!).

Like I said yesterday, we shouldn't expect much if anything from Yamaha but it's worth a try.

Thanks

Mark

If you need any help with this give me a shout.

Has there been any thought to trying to contact someone like auto glym or meguiars about the show???

I know for the modified car shows there is an "auto glym best of britan" comp where people enter a comp and the top 10 all go forward to a pannel of judges at the show. I know it's a different idea to what was thought about but a possibility non the less....

Could see about doing something similar as that may be a way to try and promote the Yamaha's on show?!?

Yamaha Best of Britain..........could have the different classes????

:huh:

be great for a few of us to get together and sort this out, show off our toys and have a realy good time.

Let me know if i can help in any way.

:D

I am trying to organize a Yamaha Owners Club Stand for the NEC next year.

Im just trying to gauge interest on who thinks what!?

I will be trying to get sponsorship to cover the costs but no guarantee!

Let me know!

Dj :D

Hi m8,would be well interested in showing off the beast(2008 R6)with 3.5 grand of carbon/quickshifter/arrow full race can/zero gravity double bubble/arrow rearsets/pazzo levers/ohlins rear/k-tech front/....provided i dont throw it down at one of the 5 track days i'm hitting this summer.

keep me posted m8....names simon by the way.

Even though i am new i'd be interested in showing. All my carbon is in the post so will be here within the next few days. 2005 R6.

Also used to be involved with showing my car alot. Was in Best of Britain with Autoglym at Donnyshow and also a few others including top 100 at NEC.

If it helps i have contact names and numbers for the meguairs and autoglym show and mag reps.

Even though i am new i'd be interested in showing. All my carbon is in the post so will be here within the next few days. 2005 R6.

Also used to be involved with showing my car alot. Was in Best of Britain with Autoglym at Donnyshow and also a few others including top 100 at NEC.

If it helps i have contact names and numbers for the meguairs and autoglym show and mag reps.

Off topic i know but still..........

Steve Wat car did you enter with as i was at those!!! Recognise either of these cars??? Both of these were mine did the silver one up then sold it adn the bloke was trying to sell it on for twice what he paid for it.....and the Blue one went to make room for my new kitted IS200!!!

IMG_0030sm.jpg

Newfolder041.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online