Dtr Speedo restriction

DtrDell
This post is 5880 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i have recently bought an 03 Dtr only to find it was still restricted when i got it home, what a bummer

im part way through doing the derestrictions to it but im having trouble with the simplest one, the reed in the back of the speedo.

ive taken it out the back of the speedo and put it put it into a plastic bag with plenty of tape for good measure but the bike is still limited to 60mph.

was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and if anyone can tell me what im doing wrong, any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

• 2 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i have recently bought an 03 Dtr only to find it was still restricted when i got it home, what a bummer

im part way through doing the derestrictions to it but im having trouble with the simplest one, the reed in the back of the speedo.

ive taken it out the back of the speedo and put it put it into a plastic bag with plenty of tape for good measure but the bike is still limited to 60mph.

was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and if anyone can tell me what im doing wrong, any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

i had the same problem with mine untill i fitted a full dep exhaust system the airbox mods and a set of carbon fibre reeds

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online