my yammys

jeepurz
This post is 4264 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

started barn bike 200 bucks & 16k one owner miles

thIMGP0304.jpg

couple months later seat lowered, 4 0ver swingarm , new rubber

xsw04overforks002.jpg

heres where im at today

0704010010.jpg

0703290008.jpg

last years project now done 78 xs and daily ride 599 honda.

Resizeof2006-07-08012.jpg

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice bike m8

Hey jeep how did you lower your seat? And is that the stock frame? Also did you lower the front forks? Any info you can give me on what you have done I would really appreciate it if you dont mind.

Hey jeep how did you lower your seat? And is that the stock frame? Also did you lower the front forks? Any info you can give me on what you have done I would really appreciate it if you dont mind.

cut and dropped 2.5 in , slugged at rear put back together, shorter xs11 air shock, had to use gocart turnout filters they look like K&Ns but only bout 12bucks ea. honda xl tank, speedo shell headlight, homemade rearsets, coker firestone tires, mikuni's from 650 central, joe wiseguy aka wiseguys choppers made swingarm 4 over, & just dropped the forks, used xs 11 rotors on stock spokes. omars pipes, honda cmA 400 oil cooler,caswell wrinkle paint on cases. blacksmithbilly bored cases for cooler & a guy named codepunk did the paint he's the best and very reasonable.

this thing has been a blast to build.

0707070011.jpg

0707070006.jpg

0707030008.jpg

0707030016.jpg

the whole thing is on here and updated as I go.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v670/jee...0%20motorcycle/

cut and dropped 2.5 in , slugged at rear put back together, shorter xs11 air shock, had to use gocart turnout filters they look like K&Ns but only bout 12bucks ea. honda xl tank, speedo shell headlight, homemade rearsets, coker firestone tires, mikuni's from 650 central, joe wiseguy aka wiseguys choppers made swingarm 4 over, & just dropped the forks, used xs 11 rotors on stock spokes. omars pipes, honda cmA 400 oil cooler,caswell wrinkle paint on cases. blacksmithbilly bored cases for cooler & a guy named codepunk did the paint he's the best and very reasonable.

this thing has been a blast to build.

0707070011.jpg

0707070006.jpg

0707030008.jpg

0707030016.jpg

the whole thing is on here and updated as I go.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v670/jee...0%20motorcycle/

Thats awesome man I love the set up and the way the bike looks. Thanks for the info gotta hand it to you thats a sweet bike.

• 1 month later...

thanks , heres some updates, its almost done cept for coils and tail lite she's wired, seat is next .

0708120002.jpg

0707160014.jpg

0708300015-1.jpg

0708300014.jpg

0708300013-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

IT LIVES, and a quick plug for 650central , there carbs are spot on!

IT LIVES, and a quick plug for 650central , there carbs are spot on!

sounds nice mate

it would be good to see a video of it on the roll

sounds nice mate

it would be good to see a video of it on the roll

lotsa work yet still need a good chain, and a lot of minor tweeking. oh and the seat needs made. think im gonna make some slip in baffles little too loud for me.

• 3 months later...

just seen the video on your youtube of it running.

sounds mint mate, and looks awsome

well it rides, lota tweekin to do. thanks for the comments. my sons a little impatient while shootin the vid LOL.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

A little update last years bike, its not a yammy but its fun.

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

vid with poor sound quality.