What's in your guitar rack?

Daiv
This post is 5945 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My active tools include

Thought this site was for motorcycle enthusiasts not Big heads

By the way

I own a

Fender custom shop masterbuilt 1960 relic strat with Brazilian rosewood fretboard

built by masterbuilder Yurly Shishkov , which I play through a Messa Boogi amp..

Martin MC 12-41 accoustic , Richie Sambora signature model , solid Italian Alpine spruce top

with Madagascar rosewood back & sides & Ebony fretboard

Gretch white falcon

1958 Gibson J 200

Oh ! by the way I also drive a Aston Martin during the week &

a Ferrari at weekends...

IF YOU CAN BEAT THIS I WILL SHOW MY ARSE ON THE STEPS OF LEEDS TOWN HALL

Regard Mick :offtopic:

Firstly, my apologies if I have got this all a bit mixed up, but... are you taking the piss? It's fair enough to point out that this forum is for Motorcycle enthusiasts. But since when have motorcycle enthusiasts been banned from enjoying Guitar ownership? I didnt realise mentioning musical instruments on a motorcycle enthusiast forum was such a crime, especially as I was under the impression "The Bar" area was meant for "general" chat? Secondly, what the fuck is "big headed" about owning guitars?!? The individual may have made huge sacrifices over years to afford said guitars. Or maybe the individual simply has a shit lot of money and decided to buy said guitars on a whim. Either way, I don't believe anyone has been at all big headed about their instruments... except perhaps you?!? If you are being sarcastic, I have no idea why. It's just a guitar (how can a topic started about guitars lead to such a dumb-ass reaction?!?). But if you are really serious and honestly own what you say, then I have to retort that I can "beat" it. Not that how is any of your business. Oh, and the thought of having to look at any blokes fat backside makes me want to vomit, but thanks anyway.

ive got a streetfighter 99 honda hornet with 4 tone paint and more shiny pieces of metal than all of your guitarts put together MIck-Nev :)

beat that.

beleive i just have, best get your arse out then havent you.

o and my amp is a scorpian race can :)

spank :D

any regulars got eddyirish's phone number?

Dear Mick_Nev

I simply see a connection between musicians and fast vehicles.

Sorry if the Thread appeared illplaced, but you yourself seem to

be similarly connected if you truly own the instruments you list.

If I did have a Ferrari myself, I wouldn't only drive it on weekends.

Dear Mick_Nev

I simply see a connection between musicians and fast vehicles.

Sorry if the Thread appeared illplaced, but you yourself seem to

be similarly connected if you truly own the instruments you list.

If I did have a Ferrari myself, I wouldn't only drive it on weekends.

i have an acoustic yari alvarez, im not sure of the exact year, since it was a gift.... but i know it was the last year that they offered the lifetime guarantee/warranty on the guitar. it has a beautiful sound.

thats my only guitar, and im still learning.

Guest stancamden

A Yamaha of course - ERG 121.

Unfortunately I need to break the little and ring fingers on my left hand with a pair of pliers to be able to reach the chord on page 1 of the "Easy Guitar Chords" book.

Anyone want to buy a Yamaha ERG 121, complete with gig bag? Collection or delivery in North London.

Also have a Washburn accoustic with gig bag which I am prepared to sell.

Both guitars are in excellent condition and are hardly used. Will accept £100 each.

Have some tutorial books and "Play Guitar!" software available.

Call me on 07751 789 724

• 2 weeks later...

Have a Yamaha Accoustic :) for messing around on.

but my weapon of choice is Bass.

Have a Rickenbacker and a Cort B4. all pumped through a MAG 500 Ashdown on a 4 by 10 cab paired with a 2 by 15 cab.

Hence the forum nick ;)