yamaha wr 400 f

dodgydave
This post is 5651 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well i just got my YZ and just in the process of convering it to road legal... Lights etc for going to work and back...

i love the way they ride, its so different to my sports... All good fun :lol:

Well i just got my YZ and just in the process of convering it to road legal... Lights etc for going to work and back...

yep there good to ride ..cant leave mine alone...lol

hi mate any chance you could pm me some info on the parts your using to get your yz legal as im trying to do the same :D

ps sorry for the thread jack :rolleyes: , nice bike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

got rid of that HUGE back piece of rubber ..lol..and changed seat cover other day ....looks better i think ?..

old seat and tyre ...( 140/80/17)

prestondock2.jpg

new tyre and cover ....(150/60/17).i know it says yz...but you cant get a wr one ...lol

yamtrax.jpg

06012008040.jpg

06012008044.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That is awesome!! That is a lovely bit of kit!!!

if i didnt love my R6 so much i'd definately have to have something like that as its a beauty!!

the thought of a second bikes springs to mind..................how much is a kidney worth...... :lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Heres mine, just spent a load on cosmetics, now buying wheels, ,and remember this fellas, the 98 is the ONLY year that all the later wheels DONT fit .. 99 on no problem, 98 is dismal for changing over ..ps, how the hell do you get to load a pic on here ?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online