If you're into Rock....

XTreme
This post is 5954 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

.....and I'm talking classic rock....then come over and sign up on my new forum.....MaximumRock!

The url is www.maximumrock.net

Quite a few bikers from some of the other forums are coming over as well!

And if you're into fucking bollocks like boy bands or rap.....then MaximumRock is probably not your thing!

So you better carry on doing this..... :wank4az:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm really into the Cretaceous period rock.

the granite formations of the Phanerozoic deposits on the Earth's landmasses were especially formulatic in its Phanerozoic rock column

I'm a biker not a fucking vicar you nob!

What are the guidelines for using colourful language in this forum?

What are the guidelines for advertising other forums in this forum?

What are the guidelines on incorrect spelling for this forum? :rolleyes:

I think you'll find that's a contradicting statement.

I guess I need some guidance from you MEN folk about what MEN do all day & night.

Erm thanks for pointing that out :blink:

If your in the admin group of this forum, would you remember to limit you enthusiasm of using swear words when you post.

he's the admin of this forum, so unless you want a kind greeting from his pet twat Eddy i wouldnt bother so much with things like that!!

does anybody really care about the language, this isnt the school playground, its not your nans house, its a forum full of men and women (im not going to say mature because that would be a contridiction to myself) with a common interest about bikes. so lets talk about some bikes!!

so;

does anybody know wot new technology they've put in the new r6 . its fucking well nice, id ride it like eddy's milf of a mum. 'ave itt!!!

Yebo nGogo! :lol: Still swinging it I see

durex-extralarge.jpg

thought that was a long turd sticking outta yer arse!!